Thursday, April 17, 2008

Catey Costlow

Anyone who knows me well knows that being an aunt has been one of the greatest blessings of my life. It started with Sophie, then I ran double duty with the twins, Carly and Grace, and for the short time Olivia lived in Indiana, with her too. It has made me a better person and a better mother.

With that said, I will continue my aunt duties by posting a slideshow of Catey. Because its my blog and I want to. And you're not the boss of me. Enjoy! Can't wait to meet her. Nathan keeps asking me if she's here yet - I think he expects her to knock on our door....

Click on the Title of this blog ("Catey Costlow") to view a slideshow! I can't figure out how to embed it into my blog, and I have three attorneys demanding work out of me.

1 comment:

pwdrd donuts said...

Bartlett,

Matt Bays here. (Fat Matt the ice cream boy.) Sure, feel free. Link away.