Monday, September 28, 2009

Our first nephew!

Catey Noel Costlow is a big sister! Meet:

Holden James Costlow
born September 26, 2009
7 pounds, 14 ounces, 20 inches


Our first nephew and The Boy and His Brother's only BOY Cousin! Congrats to Heather, Mark and Catey. Holden is a cutie and we are so glad everyone is doing well. Holden, we have lots of Thomas Trains and hot wheel cars to play with at our house!

*note: to our knowledge, Holden was not named after James Bartlett, our fish.

*note: total time from water breaking to birth was four hours. As a result, I will no longer be speaking to Heather Costlow, as my births take about four days. Heather, it was nice knowing you.

And to compare, here's Catey's newborn picture.

1 comment:

Nickie Eisele said...

I think I've got you both beat! I think my birth took a week! ha He's a doll! Glad Natey and Dylan have another boy in the family!