Monday, June 1, 2009

We're still here...

Got some grief over the weekend from Steve Bartlett my loyal readers that the blog is neglected lately. I know.. just realized we skipped the entire month of May! Here are some new photos and I'll post an update as soon as I get this attorney out of my hair when I get some free time...

Look who is four months old! Loves: baby food, making noise, trying to suck his thumb. Hates: rice cereal, being put down, pacifiers.



The Boy, status update: Loves: anything to do with dad, tee-ball (some days) running super fast, saying funny things (such as, when asked about how fast he runs, "Yeah.. I'm incredible") Hates: bedtime, taking baths (typical four year old stuff...)


More soon.

1 comment:

Coco said...

Everyone needs a break now and then :o)
Missed you... glad you're back in action. xox