Thursday, May 1, 2008

Had to post this...

In my three short years of motherhood, there have been times where I've wanted to pull my hair out and crack a beer prior to 9 a.m., and there are times when just looking at Nathan can make my heart melt. Motherhood has been my life's greatest blessing.

On Thursdays Nathan stays home with Kyle and they have their "guy" time. They wear jammies all day (sometimes) and watch movies, play outside, listen to their favorite songs on the computer and take naps. So one day a week I avoid the morning rush of getting both Nathan and myself out the door and just have to worry about me.

This morning Nathan was laying with Kyle and watching TV as I got ready to leave. I gave him a hug and kiss and said, "I love you."

He goes, "I love you too. Momma, I love you EVERY DAY."

I guess that was his way of saying, "I love you so much."


Nathaniel, fall 2005 - 10 months old

No comments: