Friday, June 4, 2010

Memorial Day 2010

It was hot. We listened to the Greatest Spectacle in Racing, grilled out, swam at the pool (well, I sat by the pool) and took a boat ride.

The Boy had his own private pool and nearby cabana. (Note: the sign says, “no girls allowed.”)




Then later, he made an exception.

("My mom is the only one" complete with a photo of me)
Mimi made snowcones.

His brother experienced the heat of summer with his head full of curls, and I couldn’t help but try out pigtails on my beautiful baby boy.



And he’ll kill me for this one day, but I’m okay with that.

2 comments:

Nickie Eisele said...

Glad you had a great weekend. I love Natey's sign and D's piggy's! Too cute!

mamaw said...

You've got the cutest little boys!! I love Natey's sign. Just too cute!! And Dylan will definetely get you someday for the piggy's!!